Tour Operator - B2B Agency Support Executive (Mon-Fri)
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of UK’s leading household travel names. The role on offer is for a confident and charismatic individual who is passionate about travel, and can provide impeccable customer service, as well as show drive and determination. The B2B Agency Sales role involves working Monday to Friday, and help our client by increasing the awareness of their highly established travel brand and tailor-made holidays across the travel industry. The position will also see you attend travel shows and conferences when necessary.
As an Agency Support Executive your job will consist of maintaining ongoing relationships between the Tour Operator and its clients (Travel Agents) throughout the UK. This dynamic position will have you coming to work knowing that no two days are ever going to be the same. This role will have you making calls to Travel Agents throughout the UK to promote the services and travel products of this highly established Tour Operator.
- You will be dealing with account management, maintaining and developing relationships with all travel partners
- Help create a positive perception of the company to travel partners
- You will assist in driving the company forward in the form of reigniting & developing their lapsed accounts (Travel Agents)
- You will be responsible for developing new relationships with travel agents, encouraging them to book with the Tour Operator
What You Will Bring:
A passion to make calls to travel agents and possess understanding of, as well as an interest for the travel industry. This role will ideally suit self-sufficient and dynamic individual with experience in Sales and Customer Service.
- You will be motivated, results-focused and service driven individual
- You will have a passion for travel and carry a strong emphasis on customer service
- You will need to possess outstanding telephone etiquette, excellent phone presence & communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills are a must, and attention to details
- Ability to effectively communicate at various levels and through a variety of communication channels
For this exciting position the basic salary is £18,000 per annum + 10% Bonus + workplace pension and private medical insurance, along with free travel educational holidays, 28 days paid holiday, discounts on your own holidays and work based incentives.
If so, we’d love to hear from you! Please forward us your CV ASAP, covering both your past & present roles.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.