Travel Consultant - Luxury - Monday to Friday
We are seeking a Luxury Travel Sales Consultant to join our clients friendly and busy team due to remarkable growth.
This successful and forward thinking tour operator offers various inspirational bespoke trips across the globe. This includes Europe, Indian Ocean, Caribbean, Africa, Indian Sub-Continent, Asia, South America, USA, Australia, the list is endless! This role is ideal for a luxury travel professional currently working within a high end tour operator or retail travel agency seeking something a little different, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work – reap the rewards and apply today!
Candidates must have a drive to succeed in sales, along with a passion for, and knowledge of, the luxury travel market that our client covers.
Your career starts here, each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Creating, and converting to sale, high quality bespoke luxury holidays for current and future clients. You are ultimately responsible for planning, selling and implementation of itineraries including golfing holidays and luxury tailormade travel to many destinations.
- Keeping in touch with product developments, ensuring that you remain a true luxury travel specialist with up to date commercial knowledge and understanding of hotels/flights/infrastructure.
- Ensuring that the product sold to clients and the supporting information is of the highest standard.
- Interacting with clients – mostly over the telephone, with some face to face meetings either in the office or at PR events.
- Retail travel agency or luxury travel sales experience within a UK based tour operator is essential
- Must have nearly perfect written English skills and amazingly awesome spoken English skills.
- High attention to detail with the ability to remain focused.
- High quality work – an efficient travel professional who makes projects happen behind the scenes with a fine eye for details.
- A full UK driving licence is required for some familiarization trips (including Mainland Europe, USA, Caribbean and Indian Ocean).
- CRS / GDS flight system experience is ideal but not essential.
- Healthy base salary and commission
- Freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company
- Dynamic & exciting environment with loads of opportunities to progress your career and learn new skills
- Travel perks
- Sociable working hours – Monday to Friday
- Varied job role
PLEASE INCLUDE A TRAVEL PROFILE OUTLINING ALL THE PLACES YOU HAVE TRAVELLED TO WITH APPLICATIONS.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Travel Consultant - Luxury - Monday to Friday
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly