A leader in global travel services and distribution is seeking a proactive Sales Executive to be based in the Manchester area. The successful candidate’s role will be to support the Sales and Marketing Manager for the North and Scotland, attend sales calls both with and without the Sales Manager and assist with travel agency helpdesk queries and general admin duties.
You will be required to support the Sales Manager to ensure growth of existing accounts and the development of new business. Conducting training sessions, webinars and sales visits for partners in the travel trade to increase and grow business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- • A minimum of 1-2 years customer service experience, preferably with a travel or hospitality related background
- • Excellent presentation skills and confidence dealing with a range of audiences
- • Pro active in a sales environment, displaying new ideas and initiatives to drive success in sales numbers
- • Proven track record in consistently delivering a quality customer experience
- • Willingness to travel with in the UK with occasional international travel
- • Fluency command of the English language, both written & oral, is essential
- • Can demonstrate flexibility
- • Ability to work efficiently in a team or independently
- • Self motivated, driven by success, excels under pressure
- • Self starter, keen to learn
- • Excellence in multi-tasking and time management
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly