SALES SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
This large travel media organisation are recruiting for a new Sales Support Executive who's experienced in Excel, confident with numbers and attention to detail. Paying £25K, based in Central London.
Sales Support Executive, Responsibilities:
- Load offers to CMS, as per templates, to create landing pages for the weekly travel emails.
- Check tracking and links to partner sites/landing pages are working
- Aide the marketing and merchandising executives to input travel offers in the CMS to populate the website
- Send confirmation of weekly activity to partners every week
- Enter weekly sales into salesforce and create weekly dash-board reporting on sales for each title
- Analyse sales data in terms of product and suppliers and make recommendations to sales/product team with regards to activity
- Forecast weekly, monthly, annual revenue reports against budgets and targets
Sales Support Executive, Skills Required:
- Previous Sales Support experience, ideally within travel
- Experience of setting up report, role requires ability to generate and pull together key reports
- Ability to manipulate data well
- Experience within the travel industry preferred
- Understanding of Excel and other analytical tools
- Paying £25K
- Based in Central London
- Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this Sales Support Executive please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG48674
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk