Trade Sales Induction & Product Trainer
Trade Sales Induction & Product Trainer. Highly established East London/Essex based long haul tour operator seeks highly motivated, hardworking sales professionals. The company has proudly been trading for over 30 years and offers high quality, value for money travel components to its large customer base. Their travel consultant deal with incoming telephone calls and emails creating long-haul tailor-made holiday with an exceptional level of customer service applied. Their state of the art technology helps them achieve high standards of service and sales with confidence.
This fantastic role requires a Retail Travel Sales Trainer to join our client’s Trade Sales department. The successful candidate will have previous training experience and a passion for continuous learning and knowledge sharing to ensure a high training standard of new and existing staff in all of their core systems, products and destinations.
Trade Sales Induction & Product Trainer Requirements:
- 2 years minimum recent retail travel sales experience required
- Previous proven people training experience within the travel industry
- Previous telephone/email sales would be preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of USA geography and destinations essential
- Previous team working experience essential
- A highly competent level of keyboard, PC skills and use of a variety of systems along with excellent command of both written and spoken English
- GDS experience essential
Excellent Perks, Commission and Benefits on Offer:
- Working 40 hours per week Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
- The annual salary package is £28k consisting of a basic salary of £24k plus realistic sales commission earnings of another £4k or more.
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing up to 33 days for long service
- Fam Trips
- Holiday concessions
- Free lunch
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Medical insurance
- Workplace Pension
Sounds Like You?
If so, please get your CV across to Red Planet Travel Professionals immediately!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Trade Sales Induction & Product Trainer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly