E-Billing Accounts Assistant
We are seeking an experienced E-Billing Accounts Assistant to join our client's award winning and friendly team. This long established tour operator offers various ground travel packages across the globe. This travel company offers career progression and generous benefits, apply today and give your career a boost.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Assisting with migrating new and existing Vendors into the electronic invoicing system.
- Vendor electronic invoicing maintenance
- Daily management of newly created electronic invoiced matters
- Training sessions with Vendors via conference calls
- Maintaining training material for Vendors.
- Posting of rejected invoices and credit notes.
- Organising and executing successful marketing campaigns for electronic invoicing.
- Weekly and monthly reporting data updates to key internal stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
- Basic knowledge of accounts/bookkeeping
- Basic knowledge of eBilling processes is desirable but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Experience using multiple systems is essential
- A proactive approach to investigate and resolve various issues
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday office hours – no weekends!
- Use of luxury leisure facilities
The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for E-Billing Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly