Senior Reception Centre Host
As a worldwide travel expert, with 40 sales offices and more than 10,000 team members serving over 2 million customers annually, The Travel Corporation is a highly successful international travel group. Our business is built on value, quality and providing an outstanding leisure experience, plus an uncompromising commitment to customer service.
Travcorp UK Limited, a part of the Travel Corporation, represents its sister companies Trafalgar, Insight Vacations, Grand European Travel, Costsaver and Brendan Vacations in London. Our services range from - transfers to guests’ chosen hotel, Meet and Greet at their London Hotel, Hotel Local Host services, and our unique London Reception Centre; everything to ensure their stay in London is trouble free.
Reporting to the Supervisor of the London Reception Centre, you will assist in the day to day-today running of the Reception Centre. You’ll be expected to monitor and motivate a team of Reception Centre Hosts, ensuring that guests receive outstanding customer service and that tasks are completed efficiently and to the highest standards. That means being proactive at all times, liaising closely with our suppliers, as well as dealing with issues and problems efficiently and professionally.
This is a shift based role working 4 days on 2 days off, 8 hours per day, with star times varying but may require at times a 05.00am start – Please note any shift starting before 6am a budget is provided to get you to the office via a Taxi.
This role will suit someone looking to take the next step up the ladder; you’ll need to be a highly motivated and organised individual, who will enjoy a busy, varied and demanding workload. With strong customer service background and a "can do" attitude, you’re able to work independently, as well as part of a team. Flexibility for this role is a must. It’s also important that you’re an effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and a real eye for detail.
- To assist the delivery of team induction at the start of season.
- To conduct staff assessments and appraisals in line with company policy.
- To instil uniform and service standards in a team of 10 Reception Centre Hosts.
- To work closely with Reception Centre Supervisor to raise the standards within the department.
- To assess processes to ensure we remain efficient.
- To maintain consistently high levels of service and quality.
- To deal pro-actively with any issues and resolve problems satisfactorily as they arise.
- Communicate effectively with guests, colleagues and various departments within our business.
- Answer email enquiries from overseas offices and guests.
- Liquidation process – banking of monies.
- Experience in a Team Leader position
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Has knowledge of London and its many attractions.
- Positive, friendly, enthusiastic personality.
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times.
- Flexible team player and the ability to get on with team mates working in a close environment.
- Computer literacy and numeracy.
- Ability to multitask and work in a busy environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
What we can offer you – a friendly, fast paced, enjoyable working environment and competitive salary with benefits. So, if you’ve got what it takes to deliver great customer service and are happy working shifts then apply now!