Regional Sales Manager - Hotels / Hostels
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER UK & IRELAND – HOTELS/HOSTELS
My client is a leader within the affordable accommodation sector in over 10 different countries and due to its continued growth they now have an URGENT requirement for a Regional Sales Manager to join them working from their London base.
Their aim is to provide a fun, welcoming, inspiring environment for its guests and team alike. They specialize in affordable hostel accommodation; however they have an element of fun and quirkiness to their residences making them unique in their field!
My client is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate sales professional who has come from a leisure background, preferably in a hotel or hostel Sales Manager role previously. You will be passionate about the brand and be confident in promoting the brand and properties in the region.
Your purpose will be to take responsibility for the overall revenue by focusing on sales growth through client development and pro-active sales follow ups. You will be flexible and driven to seek out all potential sales opportunities and turn them into an active revenue source.
ROLE OF REGIONAL SALES MANAGER:
- To fully manage key accounts for London and Ireland properties, including but not limited to wholesale tour operators, group agents, direct groups, tourism offices, student youth groups, associations and events organisers.
- To identify leads and maximize revenue generation through pro-active sales activity and an evolving sales pipeline
- Activate appropriate reactive sales strategies for the properties
- Prioritise all sales leads generated through the properties with the goal of maximising on additional revenue opportunities
- Communicate clear and accurate proposals, contracts and client correspondence
- Facilitate rate quotation and contracting for all new accounts and key accounts with the support of Group Revenue
- Constantly increase local awareness and seek ways of adding value to all properties in the portfolio
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE FOR REGIONAL SALES MANAGER:
- A commercial mind and customer focused with a proven background to spot opportunities
- A readiness to meet and negotiate with clients and build longstanding relationships
- Minimum 2 years hospitality experience and knowledge of the leisure market
- Excellent communication skills
- Have successfully sold in a hospitality sales environment
- This role requires travel within the region and surrounding regions
Please contact Tia directly for more information.