Travel Consultant - First, Business & Private Jet Specialist
Travel Consultant - First, Business & Private Jet Specialist. Now, let’s talk about you! To be accepted for this First, Business & Private Jet Specialist role, you will need to be a travel consultant with a background in worldwide flight sales, preferably in creating multi-stop flights. It’s a fantastic career development opportunity for travel consultants who are looking for their next step up and use their in-depth travel knowledge to work for this specialist company creating high revenue First, Business and Round The World itineraries to Australasia, South Pacific, North America, South America, Africa, Middle East, along with many other destinations, fulfilling the travel client’s brief and surpassing their expectations.
Travel Consultant – First, Business & Private Jet Role & You:
- As a specialist first, business & private jet travel consultant, you will be servicing big spenders, including A-List Celebs, High-end and VIP’s
- Dealing with incoming calls and emails, being the one point of contact for your clients, you will be creating high revenue itineraries (£10,000-£100,000) from multi-stops & around the world flights, to creating round the world luxury tailor-made holiday of a lifetime
- Delivering outstanding mixture of service & sales, along with excellent worldwide geographical knowledge with the desire to work in a fast-paced service oriented environment
- You will have sold luxury travel extensively, also individuals who believe that they are special and can become a valuable asset to the company and to the team of experts they will be joining
- Able to meet last minute travel deadlines, whilst maintaining a strong emphasis on the need to maintain high standards constantly
Last but not least, this client employs some of the nicest, brightest and most interesting people in the travel industry. Because they only employ the best people, they’re able to offer a very competitive basic salary and bonus, as well as the travel perks you should expect working for a leading travel organization.
This role is paying a base salary of £29,000 - £38,000 per annum, based on experience. There is no commission, just a high base salary, with some very exciting worldwide Fam Trips!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Travel Consultant - First, Business & Private Jet Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly