Incentives Specialist (Consultant/ Executive)
Are you a creative, detail oriented individual, who is driven by exceeding goals and seamless on the ground delivery?
We are currently recruiting for an Incentives Specialist (Consultant/Executive) with experience in MICE project management, great communications skills and the ability to create business-winning proposals. A second European language would be an advantage.
Supporting the recently founded Incentives Division within A&K Europe, with duties ranging from developing the appropriate product and client base to creating proposal presentations, pitching/selling and managing the final operations on the ground. The role would best suit a person who is comfortable working on projects as a self-starter and who can display creativity in combination with initiative and a strong commercial grounding. Your duties will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with international agents, incentive houses and companies
- Designing and quoting proposals according to client requests at a commercially viable profit within the required timeframes. RFP’s should match/exceed the client brief, with a strong sense of the ultimate client goal and ROI
- Operating and coordinating groups and incentives from a variety of different countries with varying group sizes, ranging from approx. 20 to 500+ participants
- Effective financial management of confirmed events
- Event Management: accompanying the groups from arrival until their departure, supervising the set-up and organization of check-ins, gala dinners, conferences and any other special arrangements
- Flexibility: adapting and re-inventing product standards according to industry demands
- Team work: training and supporting a team of travel consultants from the Tailor-Made Groups Team
In return we offer an attractive package and the opportunity to work for one of the best companies in the area.