Business Travel Consultant- Glasgow
As a separate operating division of the largest independent travel agent in the UK, Barrhead Business Travel is a successful and expanding Travel management Company servicing clients throughout the UK. With its head office in Glasgow, we work across all sectors of industry and deal with SMEs and larger accounts.
We offer a product which competes with the best in the business and pride ourselves on the personal service we provide to clients.
Our flexibility to deliver tailor made solutions to clients has won us many clients.
To fulfil the company’s growth and expansion in Glasgow we are looking for an experienced Business Travel Consultant with a friendly and professional manner, able to think on their feet and multi task in a fast paced environment
We are looking for friendly and confident individuals, who have a professional manner and are able to think on their feet.
- Managing client accounts,
- Booking all of their business travel needs including flights, car hire, hotels and all additional ancillary services
- Delivering the highest standard of customer service and remaining level headed at all times
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Being able to work independently and use your own initiative
- Using the GDS Amadeus on a daily basis
- At least 1 year experience in Business Travel must have Knowledge and have used a GDS (ideally Amadeus)
- Experienced in using a GDS( ideally Amadeus) is essential
What we can offer:
An exciting growing company, that cares about its staff and will always and put them first. A company that offers excellent progression opportunities for those that want it and believes work should be challenging and fun.
- Excellent salary
- Excellent training and development
- Personal development opportunities
- Generous staff discounts on travel, travel products and services
- Increased holiday allowance with long service
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you?
If so please get in touch by submitting your CV today