Multilingual Hotel Negotiator - Spanish, Portuguese, Czech or Hungarian Speakers
Our client is a global and award winning tour operator that offer ground service travel to groups and individuals, this includes spas, ground services, and special interest tours. Due to expansion and success they are now seeking experienced Multi-Lingual Hotel Negotiators to join their friendly and busy team in the Hotel Reservations and Contracting Department. Languages: ideally Spanish, Portuguese, Czech OR Hungarian. If you are currently working for a tour operator or a hotel in reservations or reception with good negotiating skills and seeking career progression, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work, apply today!
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same:
- Receiving hotel requests on from our sales departments.
- Contacting suppliers according to the sales requirements either by e-mail, fax or telephone to make a reservation.
- Negotiating the best possible rates and conditions.
- Dealing with amendments and cancellations.
- Dealing with inbound telephone, fax and email enquirers and liaising with Sales, Operations and Accounts departments.
- Focusing in maintaining good relationships with existing suppliers.
- Researching suppliers including the utilization of non-contracted suppliers wherever appropriate.
- Experience within a tour operator or hotel in negotiation and/or reservations.
- Strong communication, negotiation and client relationship management skills.
- 2nd European language Spanish, Portuguese, Czech or Hungarian.
- Good team player.
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems.
- Ability to organise and plan effectively and to prioritize tasks in order to manage multiple activities and meet deadlines .
- Career progression
- Salary increment
- Full training
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and busy team for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.