Commercial & Product Executive
Are you working in cruise, looking for your next step in the industry?
Do you have knowledge cruise industry systems and a passion for travel?
Do you desire to make your mark as part of this industry leading team?
Then you could be just the person we're looking for.
This is an exciting new opportunity within the thriving & expanding Product and Commercial team. You will help source, merchandise and communicate new products & offers and help to source/exploit new opportunities to grow the business.
You’ll work closely with cruise line partners, and communicate on a daily basis with the Sales and Marketing and Web Development teams. Some work on our new International websites may be required.
Key responsibilities include:
· Liaise with cruise lines to source and create compelling cruise offers.
· Support the focus on both tactical and strategic cruise product promotion.
· Continuously improve understanding of all cruise lines 'brand personality’, routes and cruise fares to enable effective creation of repackaged cruise holidays.
· Establish a thorough understanding of the varied ways that cruise lines supply rates for offers (e.g. net rates, group rates, campaign rates).
· Maintain thorough and efficient merchandising on our websites - ensuring messages & prices are primed and up to date at all times.
· Establish a thorough understanding of the current range of package element suppliers (e.g. flights, hotels, transfers) and continuously seek ways to improve the value and margin of the individual elements.
· Close liaison with the Marketing department to communicate the availability and key selling points of our products.
· Close liaison with the Sales Teams to ensure a thorough understanding of the products and booking process.
· Regularly review competitor activity to ensure best customer value/margin.
· Previous experience in the travel industry (In a product/commercial role preferable).
· Ambitious, innovative, keen to develop & continually striving to improve.
· Passion for excellent customer experience with high levels of attention to detail.
· Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
· Proficient IT and web search knowledge is advantage.
The position is based on a 40 hour working week - typically Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm. Flexibility will be required to cover busy times & events.
Salary: £23,000-26,000 DOE
Why work for Iglu?
· The UK’s #1 Ski Specialist Travel Agency.
· The UK’s #1 Independent Cruise Specialist Travel Agency.
· Best Online Travel Agency 2017 - Agent Achievement Awards.
· Best Online Cruise Travel Agent 2017 - Cruise International Awards.
· Top 100 Fastest-Growing Companies In The UK 2017 - City A.M.
· Constantly Expanding.
· Career Development: All vacancies are advertised within the company before going external and 99% of every senior position is promoted from within.
· Accessible locations - Portsmouth, Wimbledon.
· Multiple Benefits: Travel Discounts, Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle To Work Scheme.
· Frequent Extensive Company Funded Training Programs.
· Day Visits, Educationals & Familiarisation Trips.
· Friendly & Approachable Environment.
· Great Company Summer & Christmas Parties.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"