Payroll & HR Administrator
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll candidate with exposer to HR to join our client based in London City. Here you will be working as part of a team supporting all elements of payroll and general HR
As a Payroll and HR Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Implementation of payroll procedures on the payroll system
- Monthly processing of payroll input to include: starters, leavers, sickness absence, overtime, maternity, pension, change of personal details, or any other required input.
- Updating of all schedules related to payroll processing
- Payslip distribution, processing of payroll letters and preparation of payroll file.
- Assisting with the organisation of pension presentations.
- Preparation and administration of all HR documentation to include: offers, starter packs, leavers, references, probation and pension.
- Induction support to ensure all relevant documentation is provided and documented.
- Tracking of probation and temporary staff dates, to remain compliant
- Manage the post probation process, to ensure objectives are set
- Assisting with maternity, paternity, flexible working and sickness matters.
- As required, support the Recruitment Advisor, to administer the recruitment process and update recruitment schedules.
- Support annual payroll and HR processes eg appraisal audit as required
- Filing and scanning of relevant documentation.
Payroll and HR Executive Skill attributes:
- Capable of managing HR data in a timely manner with outstanding levels of accuracy
- Ability to work under periods of pressure, as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer-facing skills
- Ability to multitask
- Outstanding time management and organisation skills
- Positive attitude towards change, with HR and the company and great adaptability
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Sound knowledge of MS office applications and preferably advanced Excel skills
To apply for this Payroll and HR Executive Job, please contact Elena.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.