Due to substantial growth, this niche Travel Consultancy based in Watford, Hertfordshire is looking to recruit a Financial Controller with travel experience to report to the Group Finance Director and the Board. This position will have responsibility for all the financial issues in the business while it continues with its ambitious growth plans. Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing a small finance team that deals with the day to day transactional work
- Produce monthly Management Accounts and year-end Financial Accounts for the board.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Working Capital Management
- Monthly BSP reconciliations.
- ATOL and ABTA Returns.
- Fixed Assets
- Journals, accruals and prepayments
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing quarterly VAT Returns.
- Assisting the Finance Director with specific ad hoc project work.
The position will suit an experienced Financial Controller with a travel industry background (Qualified or QBE), together with strong management accounts and staff management skills. Strong systems skills are also important. This is an excellent opportunity which offers genuine career progression in an expanding organisation. Please only apply for this role if you have a Travel industry background.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"