Luxury Travel Consultant - homeworker - £28k-£30k + comm
We are seeking a Bespoke Travel Consultant to work in the comfort of their own home to join this luxurious and prestigious tour operator due to success and expansion. This well-established and award winning tour operator offer various holiday types throughout the USA, Caribbean, SE Asia, Indian Ocean, Middle East, Africa, the Pacific. If you are currently a luxury tailor-made travel consultant with over 5 years’ experience arranging bespoke itinarires across the globe, this is the role for you. Save money on commuting and apply today! Healthy base salary and commission provided.
This exciting luxury travel consultant opportunity entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Creating inspiring itineraries around the world.
- Managing the client relationship from the moment they make an initial holiday enquiry, understanding their needs, short listing ideas and managing the booking process.
- Building strong relationships with villa and hotel partners to ensure the best options are obtained for the for the client.
- Familiarising yourself with the product portfolio and relevant destinations.
- Maximising client satisfaction, repeat business and optimising revenue.
- Following up the clients stay once they return from their holiday.
- Attending face to face meetings with villa/hotel suppliers & relevant related events.
- Attending and being involved in the organisation of FAM trips.
- Previous sales experience in a similar role is essential from a luxury tour operator or travel agency is ESSENTIAL.
- Able to bring some clients – essential requirement.
- Happy to work from home – self motivation is key
- Good knowledge of the luxury market and with direct client contact offering a high-end service
- Knowledge of The Pacific, Caribbean, Africa, South East Asia and The Indian Ocean luxury product would be an advantage.
- You must be personable and have the ability to build strong working relationships and have a friendly, approachable and professional manner with both clients and suppliers at all levels.
- A self-motivated and creative/proactive problem solver.
- Lucrative salary and commission
- Travel perks
- Save money on commuting
- FAM Trips
- Birthday off
- Social events
- Monday to Friday office hours – no weekends – no shifts!
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work for a high end, elite tour operator, with high spec, modern offices, within a friendly team, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Luxury Travel Consultant - homeworker - £28k-£30k + comm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly