Shoreside Operations Assistant
2 days left
- Contract Type
Provide support to the Shoreside Operations Manager and deputise when needed.
• To assist with the production of all turnaround manifests and reports for the appropriate departments on board and shore side agents to ensure an efficient turnaround procedure is carried out.
• To ensure all coach transfer information is correct and check passenger numbers on a regular basis.
• Liaise with Coach Department to ensure coaches are provisionally booked in a timely manner.
• To assist with all information relating to passenger’s individual specific requirements on each departure prior to sailing and ensure all parties are aware.
• To assist the Groups Department with allocating embark & debark timings.
• To maintain cabin allocations for all Guest Acts, Lecturers, Craft Instructors and Staff travelling on board each vessel.
• To co-ordinate and produce all joining instructions for all Guest Acts, Craft Lecturers and Guest Lectures ensuring this is emailed to them when received from the Entertainment Department.
• Ensuring all information for FAM trips and Student ship visits are sent.
• To provide both the port and the ship’s Shore Excursions department with all necessary information required for an efficient disembarkation for each arrival.
• To ensure all car park information is correct before tickets are sent to passengers and on the Website.
• Check all car parking manifests after each cruise to ensure port and records match.
• To assist with missing luggage and lost property in conjunction with the 24/7 Emergency team ensuring the safe return where possible.
• Filing & management and ship reports for easy access
Apply for Shoreside Operations Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly