Luxury Travel Marketing Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
We seek a talented and creative Marketing Manager with a professional background in the luxury travel industry
This is a challenging but very exciting position that requires someone who is passionate about the power of digital and online channels and is seeking to add value to an array of campaigns on both online and off line channels.
We are looking for a passionate, forward-thinking team player, current on the latest trends in technology, able to multi-task and meet deadlines. As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for planning and developing company communications, ensuring that brand values are represented consistently. This role occasionally requires work outside of normal business hours to attend trade shows, networking events in the evening, so we are looking for someone who has the ability to connect with clients, network with suppliers, negotiate with tourism boards, develop new product, and establish affiliate relationships.
There is also a reasonable amount of public relations support for the Managing Director.
- Campaign Management – including creation, execution and reporting analysis.
- Creation of weekly, quarterly and annual marketing reports to provide insight and drive direction of marketing activities
- Deliver inspirational, result focused campaigns across digital and print
- Develop long term marketing strategy
- Coordinate advertising, social media, website development, promotions, and press relations.
- Create marketing and promotional briefs in line with campaign message
- Monitor the ongoing cost of campaigns, measuring effectiveness and response
- Develop and monitor growth and efficiencies across organic, paid, social and print channels
- Actively seek, plan, develop, manage and deliver marketing opportunities with third party affiliates.
- Plan and manage the delivery of newsletters, including all pre and post-travel trigger emails
- Manage the Social Media content, including Facebook and Twitter
- Set up and manage SEO and PPC campaigns, with constant monitoring and report analysis.
- Constantly monitor the performance of all brand websites (and online marketing activity) and own the analytics for all websites, reporting on them as required
- Check all online content that is produced (in house and third party) to ensure information is on brand and accurate
- Become a brand advocate and develop an in-depth understanding of brand values
- Luxury Travel marketing experience essential.
- At least 3 years experience working within a marketing department, with good knowledge of the latest trends and best practice
- Track record of producing efficient KPI driven campaigns producing / reporting campaigns across digital, and print
- Strong experience with web analytics solutions (e.g. Google Analytics) and reporting
- Confident to build strong relationships and have a hands-on approach to driving change
- Strong communicator who works well as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and has the ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Good communicator – written and verbal
- People management experience
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to project manage, multi task and prioritise
- Creative and not afraid of putting forward ideas
- Passion for digital
Apply for Luxury Travel Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly