Business Development Manager - Hotels
Senior Business Development Manager
My client prides itself on providing stylish accommodation options in some of the most bustling cities in Europe!
They are urgently seeking a Senior Business Development Manager to join them looking after their properties in UK & Ireland and driving the business forward.
As a Business Development Manager you will be expected to go to target relevant markets and promote the brand. You will be solely responsible for the overall revenue by focusing on sales growth and following up on potential leads and follow up calls.
As this is a Business Development Manager role you will be expected to be proactive in your approach and attend meetings in and around UK & also a lot of travel over to Ireland will be required initially whilst building the relationships up.
The ideal candidate for the Business Development Manager role will be..
- From a leisure sales background – preferably from the hotel industry
- A readiness to meet and negotiate with clients
- Adaptable approach when dealing with different people from different industries and backgrounds
- Experience in dealing building and maintaining relationships
- Well organised
- Flexible approach to work – as travel will be required
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager or Sales Manager to take the next step in their career in becoming working on an exciting challenge working with a brand that really does pride themselves on treating their staff well!
On offer is a salary of up to £60k for the right candidate + commission and other benefits.