Indian Ocean, Far & Middle East - Luxury Travel Consultant
- Contract Type
Travel Consultant. Our client is looking for enthusiastic individuals with proven success in selling Indian Ocean, Middle East or Far East destinations. This highly successful Tour Operator delivers their luxury holidays with Passion, Style and Integrity, offering high earning potential and rapid career progression for their employees. Here are some of the reasons why our client is such a success. First, their luxury products are outstanding and second, it’s thanks to their exceptional travel team, who go that extra mile to craft the perfect holiday, it’s what our award winning client is known and recognised for. You’ll love this luxury travel opportunity, especially if you’re a naturally service lead individual who loves being rewarded for sales achieved, and has a real passion in life for everything that is 5 star.
The Role & Experience:
This company combines breadth and depth of experience with impeccable connections to create inspirational holidays to worldwide destinations such as Indian Ocean Islands, Middle East, Far East, Caribbean, Hawaii and the USA, delivering it all with passion, style and integrity.
- Plan and create luxury tailor-made itineraries to Indian Ocean Islands, Middle East or Far East destinations
- Ability to comprehend, capture, as well as interpret customer information, ensuring you take ownership of the full customer journey experience by following through with all commitments
- Use your destination & product knowledge in advising your clients on all their luxury holiday options, including creating bespoke travel itineraries, costs and availability for their choice of departure dates
- Maximise revenue by up-selling & cross selling adding on of ancillary products including car hire, travel insurance, airport parking and transfers
- Provide excellent customer service at all times in line with the standard and guidelines and enhance the customer experience
- Provide professional written communication when dealing with e-mail enquiries or confirmations
- Ability to work well as part of a team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others as well as welcoming feedback, contributing to building team spirit, and be proud of the service you provide
Let’s Talk About You:
- 2+ years’ experience of arranging tailor-made holidays and selling up market travel products to destinations such as the Indian Ocean Islands, the Middle East and the Far East
- Love Fam trips, possess real passion for travel, be pro-active, self-motivated & enthusiastic and possess good all-round destination product knowledge
- Must be keen to focus on bespoke high-end travel, tailor-making worldwide itineraries to the Indian Ocean, M East & F East
- Excellent communication skills with good clear telephone manner is essential
- Experience of using one of the top 4 GDS’s
- Accuracy and attention to detail are required along with the ability to work as part of a team
- Will be sales-motivated and keen to earn commission
Our client will offer the successful candidates a truly rewarding role along with a fantastic salary package, where the basic salary is up to £25,000 per annum, plus an excellent commission structure OTE £55k+ and not forgetting the opportunity to travel to many of their exotic destinations.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Indian Ocean, Far & Middle East - Luxury Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly