Product Manager - Latin America
This leading specialist Tour Operator offers inspiring holidays to a diverse range of destinations. As they continue to grow, they are expanding their product range and looking for an experienced Product Manager to develop their programme throughout Latin America. As Product Manager you will have overall responsibility for the development of the existing countries in the programme (including Alaska, Antarctica & Chile) and the creation and launch of new destinations in the region, including Argentina, Ecuador & the Galapagos and beyond.
Product Manager - Latin America - Responsibilities:
- Contract negotiations with existing and new suppliers to secure best rates and terms to deliver on target and to budget. Monitor performance and take action to renegotiate rates as appropriate.
- Research and submit business proposals for future product development
- Monitor and report on market trends/ competitor activity.
- Travel overseas as required for contracting / inspection purposes / trade shows as required.
- Produce an annual product plan for your area highlighting key time lines.
- Work with marketing teams to ensure all product is featured using most appropriate images and up to date content.
- Assist in liaison with tourist boards and key partners to secure marketing contribution and support.
- Ensure client contact departments are fully trained and up to date with featured product. Assist with queries to ensure high level of customer service.
Product Manager- Latin America - Skills & Experience Required:
- Product Management experience is essential as is a in depth working knowledge of Latin America.
- Fluent Spanish speaking.
- Excellent relationship management.
- Strong negotiation / commercial acumen.
- Demonstrable ability and experience of developing new product resulting in sales profitability.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to influence at a senior level.
- Leadership skills and ability to inspire others.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
Product Manager - Latin America - Additional Information:
- Salary up to c £39k, dependent on experience.
- This role requires considerable overseas travel.
Please apply for the position of Product Manager - Latin America online.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk