1 day left
- Contract Type
Based in Burton on Trent you will be working for an award winning, first-class travel company who have over 30 plus years’ experience in the travel industry. This unique opportunity offers comprehensive training, support and development.
Specialising in European and Worldwide Escorted Tours, providing a memorable experience from the point of reservation. This is a busy vibrant environment; therefore, you would need to be able to remain calm and professional at all times, whilst delivering excellent customer service. You should be an enthusiastic team player, representing the company in a professional manner and showing passion about the product you are offering.
We are looking for someone with previous experience in a Customer Service environment, either face to face or telephone based and a proven ability of delivering excellent customer service which exceeds customers’ expectations. You will be required to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail and customer focus.
Working 37.5 hours per week, opening hours are 9-7 Monday to Friday, Saturday 9.30 - 4, Sunday 10-4 – working 3 out of 4 weekends.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handling incoming calls from clients in a timely and professional manner
- Providing information about tours and destinations
- Ensuring a high level of customer service on each and every call
- Taking bookings over the phone and providing online support
Qualifications and Skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Well-developed communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multitask
- Strong commitment to excellent customer service
25 days holiday per year in addition to bank holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: to £19,240.00 /year
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly