Aircraft Leasing Broker
Aircraft Leasing Broker - £25-28k Surrey
This dedicated aircraft leasing company specialises in short, medium and long term ACMI leasing worldwide. They serve clients across the globe, in all aspects of aircraft charter, leasing, and interiors. From scheduled fleet support and emergency response, to executive and group travel, they provide comprehensive solutions through their global resources, delivering flight operations of the highest standard on behalf of their clients and airline partners.
Aircraft Leasing Broker - Purpose of the Job:
- This position is initially a training role which will develop the knowledge and experience required to progress into a Leasing Executive role.
- A Leasing Executive is responsible for developing existing and new airline ACMI leasing clients.
- To actively market the company services to existing and new prospect airline customers by telephone and e-marketing to develop new areas of business.
- To maintain and grow the company bespoke database system.
- To develop knowledge of the aviation industry and commercial awareness.
- To produce ACMI contracts and paperwork applicable to your work and support the rest of the ACMI leasing team when required.
Aircraft Leasing Broker - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contacting airline operators on a weekly basis to gather availability and update our short-term aircraft availability system.
- After initial training brokering new enquiries received and managing client and new prospect airline relationships.
- Negotiate and maximise potential margins on all enquiries.
- Anticipating and out manoeuvring rivals in a competitive broking environment.
- Worldwide travel opportunities
- Delivering a first-class customer service to ensure that all flights meet the clients' deadlines.
- Marketing and business development to existing and new prospect customers by telephone and e-marketing.
- Assist with the management of existing ACMI lease including:
- Monitoring flights and calling airline operations to check flight departures.
- Completing the flight watch system
- Assisting with ad hoc reports and analysis.
- Responsible for the day to day data management of our bespoke Customer Relationship
- Management database. This will include contacting companies and updating contacts and accounts in the system to ensure our marketing reaches the right people.
- Brokering ACMI lease enquiries out of office hours as required.
- Generally assisting other team members with administration, creating contracts and documents from our standard templates.
Aircraft Leasing Broker - Accountabilities:
- Work towards agreed, measurable performance targets and standards.
- Represent the company in a highly professional and competent manner and exercising a reasonable commercial judgement.
- Maintain strict company and client confidentiality at all times. Aircraft Leasing Broker - Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Relevant sales and travel industry experience considered but not essential
- Highly target driven individual, motivated to 'Win' business
- Excellent time management skills to ensure rigorous contract and project deadlines are met
- Commercial awareness
- Customer focused with first rate people skills
- Good written and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, XL and Outlook and the ability to learn and develop the functionality of a new system
- Able to prioritise work
- Have a flexible approach working in a team environment
- Precise and accurate data entry, with an attention to detail
- Smart/professional appearance
- Be ready to travel to meet clients and suppliers worldwide.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk