Job Title: Account Executive
Business Area: Sales – (Outside Sales)
Hours: Full time – 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £21,000 - £26,000
To manage existing relationships and develop new relationships with key UK business travel agents and their corporate clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Account Executive will be responsible for maintaining existing relationships and developing new corporate and agency accounts, including:
- Negotiating and monitoring contractual frameworks;
- Setting and achieving key targets, such as sales revenues;
- Providing customers with accurate and up-to-date information;
- Ensuring that passenger service issues are dealt with in an appropriate and timely manner;
- Communicating and reporting to ANA colleagues in a timely manner;
- Ensuring that ANA is represented and participates fully at Star Alliance forums.
- Other duties as required
Qualifications & Skills
- Knowledge of structured account management
- Knowledge of airlines GDS and distributions channels
- Ability to interrupt fares and ticketing rules.
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Skill and knowledge of people management
- Knowledge of airline and/or travel industries desirable
- Japanese language desirable
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge of marketing is desirable
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and well organised
- Must have good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Key Performance Indicators
- Achievement of specific financial and non-financial targets, such as growth in sales revenue for corporate and agency accounts, number of new accounts and customer satisfaction.
Key Relationships & Decision Making
Reports to: Country Sales Manager, UK & Ireland
- The job holder has predominantly external relationships and will have significant interface with many individuals throughout key corporate and agency accounts. The job holder will also maintain regular contact with colleagues in similar roles at both Star Alliance and other airlines.
- Internally, the job holder will have daily contact with colleagues in London Sales, as well as regular contact with the Country Sales Manager UK & Ireland.
- The job holder will make day-to-day decisions in relation to the management of accounts, such as allowing special fares or upgrades. The job holder will involve the Country Sales Manager UK & Ireland in decisions that have a significant financial implication for ANA, such as contract negotiation.
Benefits on joining ANA
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays per annum
- Pension Scheme
Benefits after successful completion of probationary period (subject to eligibility criteria)
- Travel benefits – ZED global flight tickets, Interline
- Bonus payments (non-guaranteed)
- Meal Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
Only applicants who can provide evidence of the right to work in the UK will be considered.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted
Closing date 16 February 2018
To apply please click on "Apply Now"
Interviews will take place w/c 19 February 2018 & 26 February 2018