Temp Senior Events Logistics (Delegate) Consultant / Manager
Our client is a successful and dynamic Meetings & Events company with offices across the globe. They are now seeking a Temp Senior Events Logistics (Delegate) Consultant / Manager to join their friendly team. This role is ideal for an experienced Delegate (Events) Consultant / Manager seeking something a little different to work within a forward thinking and well established events company.
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Support event project tasks including: - delegate management, hotel rooming lists, transportation booking & coordination.
- Build and maintain effective supplier relationships and manage contracting.
- Support the Operations Manager in managing the successful delivery of specific events to the highest service standards.
- Training of delegate Managers pre and during the programme.
- Preparation for the overall programme including logistics plans and schedules and budget management.
- Manage venue/accommodation that has previously been sourced.
- Obtain travel options and act as a liaison between the client and transport providers.
- Logistical events experience is a must.
- A clear understanding of the Meetings & Events industry with knowledge of the service areas within live events management, delegate management, group travel, finance and/or budgeting.
- Adept at managing key client and internal relationships.
- Supervising of teams.
- Personable, courteous and patient handling attendees.
- IT literate with experience of using Microsoft Office tools.
• Travel perks
• Varied job role
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.