Travel Sales Consultant
Travel Sales Consultant - South West London up to 24k plus commission
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dynamic results orientated Sales Consultant to join this specialist travel team based in their office in South West London. This role will allow the successful candidate to sell the range of holiday products to Travel Industry staff whilst providing excellent customer service.
Travel Sales Consultant - Role
- As a Sales Consultant you will report to the Sales Manager and work in close collaboration with the rest of the sales, marketing and product teams.
- Achieve and exceed sales and revenue targets.
- Provide excellent customer service when selling the range of Company's brands and product ranges.
- Utilise all Company and relevant CRS (Computer Reservations Systems) in line with Company standards.
- Manage a booking routine in well organised manner.
Travel Sales Consultant - Skills
A genuine interest in the travel industry proven by independent travel and acquisition of travel industry qualifications.
- Experienced in CRS e.g. Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre preferred but not essential.
- Experienced in web site technology
- High level of IT literacy.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly to the needs of the business and under pressure.
- Ability to think outside the box and be open to new challenges.
- Open minded to development and available to attend onsite training sessions either in or outside trading hours.
- Flexible to attend supplier training events and/or educationals.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
It is for a Sales Consultant, full time with 2 Saturdays a month. The Saturdays are 9.30am to 1.30pm and are paid at an extra rate to basic salary.
If this is of interest to you, please apply by sending your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me quoting SO48862 on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk