Luxury Tailormade Retail Travel Consultant / Agent
Our client is a dynamic, boutique and award winning luxury travel company now seeking a Luxury Tailormade Retail Travel Consultant / Agent to join its friendly team due to success and expansion. Training is provided on flight CRS / GDS systems. This exciting luxury retail role in ideal for a travel sales professional currently working as a retail travel consultant seeking career progression and something a little different. Sociable working hours, generous commission and benefits are on offer.
This travel company offers inspiring tailormade travel journeys to the discerning clientele and offer many holiday type from honeymoons to activity packages across the UK, Europe, USA, Caribbean, Indian Sub-continent, Australia, Africa, Indian Ocean, the Far East and many more exotic locations. This long established travel agency offer various elite holiday types including tailormade travel, tours, honeymoons, weddings, activity holidays, beach escapes, adventure trips, city breaks and family vacations. They have established an excellent reputation with new and regular luxury travellers and pride themselves on the customer service the team provides.
This exciting retail travel consultant / agent role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Creating inspiring worldwide journeys to the discerning traveller over the phone, face to face and via email
- Arranging various holiday types including luxury tailormade travel, business travel, city breaks, beach holidays, all inclusive, group tours, ski, spa, villas, sports travel, cruises, flights, rail – the list is endless!
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Providing recommendations to customers.
- Participating in luxurious FAM trips to increase knowledge.
- Earning lucrative commission by converting incoming travel enquiries.
To be the cut above the rest
- Retail travel sales experience within a multiple or independent travel agency.
- Good travel knowledge – please include a travel profile outlining all the places visited.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Experience in using CRS / GDS flight systems ideal but not essential as training is provided.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Working for an inspirational and award winning elite travel agency in state of the art offices within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
- Healthy salary & lucrative commission
- Sociable working hours - no shifts
- Training on CRS
- Healthy commission
- Travel perks
- FAM Trips
- Career progression
Give your travel boost and apply today. Please note only suitable travel candidates from a travel agency background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Luxury Tailormade Retail Travel Consultant / Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly