Retail travel consultant
A leading, independent retail travel company is currently seeking an experienced Retail Travel Sales Consultant for one of their busy and highly successful branches based in Norwich. This Travel Sales Consultant position is full time, Offering a basic salary of up to £15,000 depending on experience, plus monthly bonus scheme, pension, as well as generous staff discounts, concessions and is based on working 5 days in 7 with the exception of peek trading periods in January
As a Retail Travel Sales Consultant you will:
- Work as part of a small team in a busy retail travel branch
- Match customers to their ideal holidays using a number of tour operators, including package holidays, cruise and tailor-made bookings to worldwide destinations and European trips too.
- Work as part of a strong travel sales team, working to individual and team targets
As a Retail Travel Sales Consultant you will have.
- Previous experience working within a Retail Travel Sales or Travel Reservations environment, in roles such as a Retail Travel Consultant, Travel Advisor, Travel Agent, Travel Sales Consultant, or a Travel Reservations Consultant
- Worked within a Retail Travel, reservations, travel call center or Travel agency environment
- A proven track record of hitting sales targets and giving excellent customer service
- A passion for travel with good travel geography knowledge
- Applicants who have studied and have qualifications in travel and tourism and a genuine passion of travel and the travel industry may be considered too.
Interested? please get in touch asap to express your interest, apply on line or call Kelly or Helen at C&M Travel Recruitment on 0161 238 4490
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk