Luxury Travel Sales Consultant
Luxury Travel Sales Consultant
At Inspired Luxury Escapes, we believe in creating holidays of a lifetime and those unforgettable experiences and memories. All of our luxury holidays are carefully handpicked by our product team ensuring the finest hotels and villas in the most charming resorts are included in our portfolio. We offer a number of destinations including Egypt, Cyprus, Canary Islands, Greece, Turkey, Morocco and Dubai to name a few. Our expertise extends to a variety of holiday types including Honeymoons, Family Holidays, Adult Only Holidays and Private Pool Holidays.
We have some of the best travel specialists in the industry on hand to provide our customers with exclusive deals and a bespoke service to ensure their holiday runs smoothly from the moment they book – why not come and join our team.
Location: Luton or Home Working
Employment Type: Permanent - Full time
Hours: 40 hours per week, including evening and weekend working
Salary: Competitive salary
Holiday: 20 days per year, plus statutory holidays rising to 25 days per year, plus statutory holidays after 5 full years of employment.
The role will focus on selling a range of luxury tailor-made holidays as part of the Inspired Luxury Escapes team, providing expert advice and offering exceptional service to all customers.
- Sell luxury tailor-made holidays including flights, hotels and ancillaries.
- Establish client’s needs, provide expert advice and actively match products to customer requirements.
- Build rapport with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Keep updated on latest products and offers.
- Achieve all monthly key KPI's, including conversion, volume and margins.
- Maintain exceptional standards of customer service at all times.
You will have proven experience working in a fast paced environment in a role that requires excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail. You must have proven experience working within the travel industry.
- Superb product, supplier and geographical knowledge, but most of all, a passion for travel!
- A minimum of 1 year’s recent travel sales experience with a Travel Agent or Tour Operator.
- Demonstrable record of achieving KPI’s, with the ability to sell confidently and turn enquiries into sales.
- Exceptional customer services skills with experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Ability to maximise sales and enhance the customer holiday experience by suggesting ancillary products, upgrades etc.
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills with the ability to anticipate customers’ needs.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A genuine desire to achieve results, both personally and as part of a successful team.
To apply for this role, please attach a CV and covering letter along with your salary expectations.
Broadway Travel reserve the right to close this vacancy prior to the advertised closing date should either a high volume of applicants be received or a suitable candidate found.
Apply for Luxury Travel Sales Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly