Product Executive - Europe
The Product Executive will undertake tasks, projects and analysis that contribute to the performance and delivery of the Topdeck Europe product range. A thorough knowledge of European destinations is essential.
The role will assist with the product development and contracting of the Europe product range. The role demands good data management skills to organise data in contracting templates to be loaded into our reservation system, and to assist with product budgets and pricing.
A strong attention to detail is needed to proof brochure and web content.
Excellent relationship management skills are essential to work closely with all Topdeck team members, external suppliers, and destination management companies.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, highly numerate, analytically minded, with an astute commercial awareness.
The role may assist with tasks for other product ranges when necessary.
Where necessary, the role will require some international travel to develop product and liaise with suppliers.
- Assisting with the management of the Topdeck Europe product range
- Preparing budgets, costings and pricing for trips
- Develop relationships with suppliers and destination management companies
- Liaise with the operations teams to ensure Topdeck product is being delivered to standard
- Provide task and project support to product team members
- Conduct & assist with procurement and contracting of accommodation and activity services
- Ensure trip documentation provided to our clients is accurate
- Monitor the capacity status of trips and perform regular yield management
- Proofing Topdeck brochure and website content
- Assist with the customer complaints procedures to ensure satisfactory resolutions
- Perform tasks to ensure product is brought to market accurately (e.g. proofing copy, data entry, implement data automation)
- Other tasks as required
Experience, Requirements and Key Behaviours
- Relevant experience in product or contracting departments in travel companies
- In-depth knowledge of European destinations
- Experience with accommodation and activity suppliers
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel
- Numerate & analytically minded
- Confident making decisions based on analysing numbers
- Proven negotiating skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- A valid UK visa or European passport
- And of course… A passion for all things travel related!