This award winning independent travel company are currently recruiting for an experience Travel Consultant on either a full or part-time basis, based in their office in Gloucester.
Travel Consultant, Responsibilities:
- Respond to client enquires promptly whether by phone, email or face-2-face
- Create inspiring travel itineraries to worldwide destinations
- Contribute to company sales targets by achieving and exceeding personal KPI's
Travel Consultant, Skills Required:
- Sound knowledge and experience of the retail travel industry
- Experience with a GDS preferred
- A genuine interest in travel
- Paying depending on experience up to £20K + comm
- Working Mon - Fri 09.30 - 17.30 with 3 Sat per month
- Able to looking at full time or part time hours.
- Based in Gloucester
To apply for this Travel Consultant please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org ot call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG48895
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for TRAVEL CONSULTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly