Flight & Ticketing Administrator
New Frontiers are now supporting our client that specialise in long haul luxury travel.
They offer a friendly and inspirational work place with good travel benefits & training.
As a Ticketing Administrator you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- To be responsible for all the correct issuance of IATA tickets according to published/net fare guidelines as indicated by airlines
- To liaise with existing airlines over correct ticketing procedures
- To be responsible for all bi monthly BSP reconciliation
- To work with existing Flight Product Manager in procurement of air tickets through existing consolidators
- Help Identify and establish new ticketing/reservation procedures to improve business efficiencies
- Manage Amadeus queues
- Load additional contract rates using CAT35
- To work with the product department to help load our back office system, update the website and load contract rates
- Responsible for dispatch of all documents. To ensure documents are sent out at the same time as vouchering.
- To manage & maintain the ticket dispatch cabinet.
- To be responsible for updating and improving essential travel information included in the documentation by country, with the support of the product department, to help maintain and update content on our website.
Ticketing Administrator Supervisor Skill attributes:
- Proficient in Amadeus / any other GDS
- Very strong attention detail
- Ability to work independently
- Good verbal & written communications skills
- Bright, positive and fun attitude with an emphasis on getting thing done
Ticketing Administrator Benefits
- Remuneration - £17,000-20,000 depending on experience
- 20 holiday a year plus educational benefits
- Monday – Friday 9-5.30hrs ONLY
For a fully confidential Application on this Flight and Ticketing Administrator Job, please apply ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.