TRAVEL Product Assistant
New Frontiers are now supporting a ‘leading tour operator’ now recruiting in their product team. You will be responsible for the co-ordination of loading of services, liaising with relevant team members. Managing and prioritising day to day issues, queries & developments in relation to in house reservations system.
As a Product Assistant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Liaises with product to obtain brochure and planning schedules and details of new product and services for the year ahead
- Sets out a plan with key dates and tasks so that adequate time is set out for loading, checking and testing prior to on sale.
- Ensures Operations and Reservations & key departments are kept informed of schedules and testing requirements
- Records and responds to issues raised by teams and ensures effective prioritisation and response
- Makes adjustment to itineraries, dates or flights etc..
You will currently work for a Tour Operator / Agency / Hotel at present within the Operations Team, Back office support, loading and being able to deal with amendments with a HIGH LEVEL of Attention to detail.
For a fully confidential Application on this Product Assistant Job, please contact Elena.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Product Assistant position, please email your CV to Elena.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply for TRAVEL Product Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly