UK & Ireland Contracts Manager
- The principle function of this role is to take responsibility for contracting new hotels in the UK & Ireland.
- The key responsibility will be to establish new relationships with hoteliers.
- In addition this role takes total responsibility for the qualifying, quoting, and conversion of series and ad-hoc groups as well as offline FIT quotes within your source market.
- Negotiate and contract exclusive deals and share these throughout the business
- Attend travel events to assist relationships and contracting opportunities
- Fully aware of the competition and the best prices in the market and utilise this information to remain competitive
- Monitor sales and make re-active and pro-active business decisions to drive sales of product
- Meet newsletter deadlines
- Manage the Assistant Buyers workload ensuring the information they capture and provide is accurate - this requires strong attention to details
- Strong negotiator, confident with suppliers, analytical, autonomous, team player, loves a challenge and can work under pressure
- Experience of hotel contracting within UK & Ireland
- Ability to develop close working relationships with suppliers to achieve optimum results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ambitious with the ability to think on your feet, multi-task and prioritise
- Capable of working alone or as part of a team
Apply for UK & Ireland Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly