Spanish Travel Sales Executive
- The principle function of this role is to take responsibility for acquiring new clients, growth of existing customers and converting new business opportunities within your source market.
- The key responsibility will be to develop relationships and become the principle point of contact for a number of our potential and existing customers.
- In addition this role takes total responsibility for the qualifying, quoting, and conversion of series and ad-hoc groups as well as offline FIT quotes within your source market.
- Provide Sales support to the Sales & Operations Manager
- Achieve Growth targets on existing accounts
- Represent Axis & Globe Travel at key trade shows as required
- Travelling to meet new/existing clients as required
- Keep the client database updated and accurate
- Create new itineraries, new ideas to present to clients
- Produce regular special offers to be sent to existing and potential customers
- Know the planning cycles and provide the right products and prices within client deadlines.
- Become familiar with each market place in which we operate: who are the competitors, expectations, how they work, etc.
- Implement procedure for co-ordination of quoting with product team ensuring that where appropriate we are directing business to key hotels and products.
- Create and send newsletters on a weekly basis
- Keep website up to date (training will be provided)
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet
- Exceptional customer service and results driven
- Highly accurate with an excellent attention to detail
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English (essential) and additional European language (advantage) (will define your key markets)
- Ability to make decisions and to work on own initiative and in a team
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Comprehensive industry knowledge
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable