Operations Executive, German Speaking
Operations Executive, German Speaking - This independent inbound tour operator is looking for a German Speaking operations executive who has travel industry experience to come on board and handle all operational activities. Based in North London, paying up to 25k + benefits.
Operations Executive, German Speaking Duties:
- To acknowledge all amendments and changes from clients
- To be able to advise the client of the most suitable options for their tours
- To acknowledge all new requests with a telephone call within 2 hours of receipt
- To ensure that all new requests are qualified
- To log all new requests and follow-ups.
- To chase the hotels for signature before offering it to client
- To ensure that the correct services are booked at or under the budget
- To answer email / faxes within 4 hours
Operations Executive, German Speaking Skills:
- Extensive operational experience within the travel industry
- Fluent German and English speaking
- Experience of dealing with clients and suppliers
- Excellent communication skills
Operations Executive Additional Information:
- Office hours: Monday- Friday 09.00am to 6.00pm or00am to 5.00pm
- Based North London
- Paying up to 25k
If you have the skills or relevant experiance for this role, please apply by either calling Shannon quoting SO48900 or email me your updated CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk