DATABASE AND SPREADSHEET ANALYST
This is a nice role working for a leading cruise company based South Essex. Recruiting for an experienced Database and Spreadsheet Analyst. Paying £22k - £25000 Mon- Fri 9am - 5.30pm.
Database and Spreadsheet Analyst, Responsibilities:
- Handling all matters relating to the management of a huge amount of data and database systems that are essential to running the business.
- Understand and simplify complex business data for use by other teams/systems
- Create reports for business teams around the world, by using Excel and their database
- Managing data such as new price promotions and booking information
Database and Spreadsheet Analyst, Skills Required:
- Role would suit a motivated individual with good problem-solving skills, enjoy learning new systems and getting to the root of how their business data systems work.
- Previous experience working with database systems and complex business processes would be an advantage
- Advance Excel user (vlookups, pivot tables, macros etc)
- Database design experience
- Database query knowledge, such as SQL.MySQL
- Paying £22K - £25000
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
To apply for this Database and Spreadsheet Analyst please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG48841
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for DATABASE AND SPREADSHEET ANALYST
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly