This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, vibrant and innovative adventure travel company based in the heart of London. You'll need experience in Operations and staff management. Paying up to £32K.
Operations Supervisor, Responsibilities:
- Maintain and enhance all supplier relationships with respect to quality control, customer satisfaction and new opportunities.
- Act as a communications, information, content, and process link between HO, local offices and service suppliers.
- Manage reservations and logistics of all tour programs in the region
- Manage and control tour costs through tour logistics efficiencies and new supplier relationships
- Assist in supplier and staff training and monitoring of proper brand consistency ad promotion across all operational areas.
- Management of Operations Coordinators and Financaial Assistant
Operations Supervisor, Skills Required:
- Previous Operations working experience within travel.
- Experience of managing a team
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead day-to-day operations
- Training and staff development experience
- Thorough understanding of the European travel industry, and travel experience throughout Europe/Scandinavia
- Highly organised and detailed oriented
- Valid passport as some travelling will be needed.
- Based in the City of London
- Paying £30K - £32K
- Excellent staff benefits
To apply for this Operations Supervisor please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG48621
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk