Airline Account Manager - Working on behalf of a growing travel technology company based in Brighton, you will be responsible for account managing a number of international airlines across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Account Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of medium-large airline accounts (as well as other travel industry partners) across EMEA. You will drive customer engagement, pro-actively working with clients to understand their business and how the companies solutions can meet their needs. You will be tasked with growing revenue from existing accounts, negotiating commercial terms and working closely with a number of internal teams such as sales, product development, business analysts and other support teams.
Account Manager Skills Required
- At least 5 years experience in the airline industry, either in an operational, software solution or sales/account management capacity
- Strong technical knowledge of GDS and/or Airline communication technology including implementation of software
- Expert knowledge of airline systems
- Excellent account management and relationship skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Flexible to travel internationally at times
Account Manager Package
A competitive basic salary + quarterly bonus to be discussed on application
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/