This highly successful rapidly expanding Educational Travel company are looking to recruit an a Account Manager. You will identify opportunities for new business within the existing accounts and to identify and pitch new destinations or initiatives to schools. Strong customer service and relationship skills to ensure timely response, effective resolution and to build consensus. The Account Manager will report to the Team Leader of the Account Management team.
As the Account Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Be the “CEO” of your accounts and install faith and confidence in our partners for our solutions and product offering. Manage each account like a mini business. Think strategically to grow our partnerships as fruitfully as possible.
- Drive forward the growth of your sales from acquiring new accounts and leads within the Educational sector.
- Support promotional campaigns and requirements to develop online/offline sales. Assess merchandising campaign results and make recommendations for improvement.
- Analyze and evaluate partners’ performance and report results on a regular basis and share results with key stakeholders and senior management.
- Provide monthly account management reports to senior management.
- Starting at 7.30hrs till 16:30hrs due to your target market
Account Manager Skill attributes:
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- An additional European language is an advantage
- Proven ability and track record to generate revenue through partnerships or through customer focused initiatives from an Account Management background.
- Educational / OUTBOUND CALLING experience required
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- Great time management skills
- Work pro-actively on your own initiative and the ability to establish relationships and influence decision makers at all levels
- Experience in account management or similar related experience.
To apply for this Account Manager Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before