First & Business Class Travel Specialist
Business & First Class Travel Specialist
North West London
£24,000 + Commission OTE £35,000 +
My client is a well established online travel agent specializing in worldwide destinations.
Due to continued growth and expansion, they are now recruiting for a Business & First Class Travel Specialist to focus on the leisure side of the business to worldwide destinations.
Business & First Class Travel Specialist Key Responsibilities
- Quoting & booking First and Business Class flights to worldwide destinations
- Handle after sales incoming calls & emails efficiently and professionally, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
- Managing queues and issuing tickets prior to deadlines
- Respond timely and professionally to cancellations and booking changes
- Proactively maintaining corporate client relationships and providing a top level service.
- Building new corporate client database
- Compile offers for the weekly corporate newsletter
Business & First Class Travel Specialist Skills & Experience Required:
- Proficiency in a GDS.
- Have good knowledge of Nett, ITX and Published fares and understanding on airline contract rules
- Must have a minimum 12 months experience of travel industry experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficiency in English
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong PC skills
Business & First Class Travel Specialist Salary and Benefits:
Base Salary to £24,000 + uncapped commission OTE £35,000, Travel Concessions and Pension
To apply for the Business & First Class Travel Specialist role, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Tony on 0207 812 3820 for additional information.
Apply for First & Business Class Travel Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly