Luxury Tailor-made Experts – VIP & High Nett Worth Clientele
This role is probably paying one of the top basic salaries in the UK. My client is a successful and highly established travel organisation that services both VIP’s and High nett worth clients. Due to their on-going success, they are seeking experienced tailor-made consultants to join their travel organisation.
As this travel company grows, they’re determined to find quality travel consultants and maintain their special dynamic culture, which means a busy, professional, friendly and supportive team of like-minded Travel Experts, who have the ability to put together luxury tailor-made holidays, using private jets, First and Business class flights.
The Luxury Role & You:
- Principal point of contact for your VIP’s & High nett worth clientele, managing every stage of the sales and after-sales travel experience
- Delivering an outstanding mixture of service & sales skills
- Luxury Tailor-made experience & possessing excellent worldwide geographical knowledge is a must
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and rewarding service oriented environment
- GDS competent, have a proven track record of securing sales
- Possess natural rapport-building skills, along with effective time management levels that match our clients’ need
Last but not least, this client employs some of the nicest, brightest and most interesting people in the travel industry. Because they only employ the best people, they offer a very competitive basic salary, as well as the travel perks you should expect working for a leading travel company.
Our client’s working environment is development lead, where staffs are encouraged to progress & develop themselves to their full potential. Basic salary dependent on experience is £30,000 - £39,000 per annum and there is no commission as this is a service lead role.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.