Trade Sales Reservations
Trade Sales Reservations. Are you now yearning for a soft sell reservations role, that’s not chasing targets, a role that’s 100% focused on offering a high level of service, and not heavy sales??? If so, then look no further! This Tour Operator Trade Sales Reservations role focuses entirely on taking incoming calls from travel agents throughout the UK, who are calling you to book holidays on behalf of their customers.
With over 30 years of experience in serving the travel industry and having sent over 1 million holidaymakers on holiday, this successful tour operator is now expanding and is keen to recruit travel consultants to join their hugely successful travel organisation.
This is a service lead role, where you will simply take care of all the needs of the travel agents and their customers, and ensuring that the booking process runs smoothly from beginning to the end.
- The Trade Sales Department focuses entirely on creating, quoting and assisting our client’s preferred travel agents, enabling the travel agents to sell our client’s long-haul holidays to their direct customers
- This tour operator’s team of trade sales reservation consultants possess excellent customer service & rapport building skills, ensuring that travel agents and their customers are happy with their holiday products and the high-quality service they receive
- This role focuses exclusively on assisting travel agents with the whole booking process of their customer’s holiday with information on availability dates, flight schedules, choice of hotels and resorts, special holiday offers along with any excursions and tours on offer
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- For this Trade Sales Reservations role, the successful candidate will already have travel industry experience, preferably from a retail travel agency or a tour operator.
- The travel consultant will be a team player, with the ability to deliver outstanding service and secure travel agency sales through building rapport and going that extra mile for them, ensuring Repeat Business, Happy Agents & Happy Clients!
EXCELLENT TRAINING & SALARY PACKAGE:
- If you are interested in this position, there is an exceptionally good package on offer
- The basic salary is £19,000 and rising with employment service
- They also offer excellent commission, with an OTE of £25k - £30k
- Heavily discounted travel and FREE educationals
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Ongoing training development, along with great career prospects
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.