Monday – Friday 9.30 – 17.30 shifts. No weekend working required!
Salary - £35,000 - £38,000
My client is a specialist Tour Operator and market leader in their unique field. They’re looking for a new staff member to take a lead role managing a team of 4 Sales Consultants. Within this position you will take a collaborative approach with your team focusing on repeat business within an exciting, niche area of travel.
Sales Manager Role Overview
- Manage the team on a daily basis including annual leave, training, monthly meetings and updates.
- Liaise with the Marketing department to discuss plans for the brochures, advertising, PR, customer loyalty scheme.
- Take responsibility for tour budget management and supplier payments. Negotiate preferential rates and constantly monitor the budget to allow tours to operate on minimum numbers.
- Forge new relationships with suppliers worldwide and work together to provide suitable brochure itineraries.
- Provide exceptional customer service from the first point of contact with the client to when they return from tour.
- Work to strict deadlines regarding confirmation of bookings for hotels, land arrangements, flights and ticket allocations.
Sales Manager Key Skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience within a Tour Operator
- GDS experience preferred, but can be trained for the right candidate
- Previous team leader/management experience preferred.
Apply below or contact Paul at New Frontiers for more information.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £100 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly