To deliver the highest level of support to travel agents by taking full responsibility for resolving all post booking related issues in a manner that promotes and enhances the company’s reputation.
To establish and maintain rapport with travel agents with the objective of leaving them impressed with the efficient delivery of superior quality support from both you and the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- To resolve issues raised by telephone calls or emails from travel agents quickly and efficiently while maintaining the highest level of courtesy and professionalism.
- To demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively with agents, to manage the conversation and to make good decisions in a pressurised environment.
- To investigate and understand issues relating to requests from travel agents to amend or cancel reservations and to effectively action these requests in a swift and complete manner. This will include amending flying dates, up grading tickets, route changes, name changes refunds and seat/meal request.
- To ensure that booking processes are streamlined by efficiently using queues, booking notes and email communication wherever relevant.
- To amend hotel, car hire and transfer reservations using the JETS system, internet access to suppliers, email and telephone in an efficient manner that ensures that all amendments are actioned correctly and completely, leaving no lose ends.
- To action ETA’s (visa’s), API’s, Mobility Forms within set timeframes.
- To be able to work to targets and deadlines while maintaining the highest quality of customer care handling.
- Computer Literate – to be able to use a variety of applications - GDS(Worldspan/Sabre),JETS,Outlook and possibly word/excel.
To support other members of the department and company overall by promoting a positive “can do” attitude