Marketing & Sales Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Product and Marketing Department. The role has plenty of scope to grow and develop in a friendly, dynamic team environment which is highly motivated and professional.
- Social media management and maintenance of websites
- Coordination, support and administration of trade sales visits, shows and events
- Creation and coordination of promotional and marketing activities including newsletters, flyers and advertisements
- Providing Marketing Reports and Statistics
- Contribute to the production and input of brochures and sales material
- Liaising and coordinating brochure distribution with mailing house
- Provide product training – internal and external
Requirements / skills:
- Previous experience in a marketing & sales environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent English language skills. Other European languages are an advantage
- Knowledge of destination Switzerland an advantage
- An attractive salary with company pension and bonus scheme
- FAM Trips
- 5 weeks holiday
- Offices in the attractive Covent Garden area in Central London
We are an Inbound and Tour-Operating Specialist for Switzerland, owned by the Swiss Federal Railways, Switzerland Tourism and the Swiss Hotel Association. Our London office based in the heart of Covent Garden offers a comprehensive product range for travel to Switzerland to tour-operators, travel agencies and direct customers.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Marketing & Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly