Projects, Data, Change & Innovation Assistant
We have a brand new and fantastic opportunity for a Projects, Data, Change & Innovation Assistant to join one of the UK's leading Travel organisations, based in Bradford. The successful candidate will assist the Projects, Data, Change and Innovation Team in the planning, testing and rollout of new innovations and projects, in addition to monitoring queues, identifying faults and their source and ensure the processes are in place to carry out the necessary remedial actions. The succesful candidate will have experience gained within a similar role within the travel sector, an analytical mind and working knowlegde of a GDS and/or other travel systems processes. In return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Projects, Data, Change & Innovation Assistant:
- Monitor queues; identify/remedy faults, spot patterns.
- Deliver training and training materials to the operational team when revisions to process are implemented
- Be proactive in identifying new QC procedures to improve those already in place
- Explore Operations & Business Development suggestions for process improvement/new functionality
- Understand the capabilities of 3rd party systems, eg. Conferma, tRIPS, Evolvi, liaise with suppliers when necessary and keep abreast of revisions to their existing/introduction of new products
- Analyse daily/weekly monitoring reports; for example; data quality, no-PNR reports to identify the source of errors and omissions and flag areas for remediation
- Assist the Team with new functionality and regression testing
- Maintain a Projects, Data, Change and Innovation Team pipeline of development, process improvements and new functionality
- Offer project support for key business initiatives
Skills required for the role:
- A good understanding of travel systems, GDS queues and processes
- An analytical mind
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with people of all levels both internally/externally
- A good understanding of and the ability to provide customer service excellence and effective teamwork
If you’re interested in learning more about this Projects, Data, Change & Innovation Assistant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.