Rail Account Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Specialist Rail Department. The role has plenty of scope to grow and develop in a friendly, dynamic team environment which is highly motivated and professional.
- Handling a portfolio of key accounts
- Sales, Ticketing and Invoicing
- Credit Control
- Acquisition of new business and development of new business opportunities with existing clients
- Training of sales staff and key accounts in product knowledge and ticketing
- Represent the company at trade shows and industry events
Requirements / skills:
- Previous experience in rail industry is essential
- Experience in account management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Knowledge of destination Switzerland an advantage
- An attractive salary with company pension and bonus scheme
- FAM Trips
- 5 weeks holiday
- Offices in the attractive Covent Garden area in Central London
We are an Inbound and Tour-Operating Specialist for Switzerland, owned by the Swiss Federal Railways, Switzerland Tourism and the Swiss Hotel Association. Our London office based in the heart of Covent Garden offers a comprehensive product range for travel to Switzerland to tour-operators, travel agencies and direct customers.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"