Far East Product Manager
Far East Product Manager. Reputable and highly successful award winning Tour Operator are looking for a Far East Product Manager with extensive experience of the territory. The role operates in a fast paced commercial environment and you will be responsible for developing and expanding our client’s luxury brand for their Far East programme/market range. This position will focus on revenue and profit generation through strategic product management and development. The role will report to the Directors where you'll define and lead the Marketing Product strategy for our client.
Far East Product Manager Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop our clients existing and established brand & identify strategic new areas of development and expansion within the FE territory
- Working with key suppliers and contracting new opportunities and other travel related services
- Accountable for the direct negotiation, planning, purchasing and contracting of the very best rates that are available, ensuring business targets are always delivered with exceptional results
- Identify market trends and defining potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand for our client’s Far East product range
- General product management & growth including the monitoring of Far East sales and competitor analysis
- Secure marketing funds & tactical offers from Far East suppliers for promotional activities, along with continual exclusive tactical negotiations with ground product and feedback to the commercial managers
- Identify and pursue new opportunities in existing areas of responsibility, along with possessing the confidence to communicate and present your company at all levels of business
- The role is also key in orchestrating excellent communication and engagement within the business and supplier network
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Far East Product Manager with a track record and strong understanding of the territory and key players within the market
- Possess outstanding commercial and negotiation skills which will have been gained within a successful Far East Product Management role
- Proven interpersonal skills with ability to demonstrate passion and infuse others with it
- Proactive and results driven, with the drive and initiative to successfully push product forward within a competitive market place, delivering on commitments and results
- Strong analytical skill set, a keen eye for detail with the ability to rise above and see the bigger picture
- Methodical and logical in approach, able to multi-task and act on own initiative
This excellent opportunity comes with a highly competitive salary package of £40,000 - £45,000 BOE, plus lucrative bonus of up to £5k and benefits.
If you are an experienced Far East Product Manager with the relevant experience, skills, energy and attitude required for this role, please send your CV to Red Planet Travel Professionals NOW!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.