Yield and Product Manager
Yield and Product Manager – Fixed Term Contract
My client is a leading travel company based in Kent.
They are now recruiting for a Yield and Product Manager on a 6-12 month contract to cover a secondment. There is a possibility this role may gome permanent.
The Yield and Pricing Manager will solely be responsible for holidays within their market portfolio.
They will be involved in all aspects of product development, managing pricing, brochure production etc the ultimate objective of maximising sales and profitability.Yield and Product Manage Responsibilities
- Manage pricing for all holiday components by destination to ensure that optimal profitability is achieved
- Complete regular rolling forecasts by product and destination in order to ensure optimal capacity price strategies in place and timely financial forecasting
- Produce revenue margin and passenger numbers for each of the destinations managed in the assigned markets in line with the agreed plan
- Produce actions and strategies for each of the destinations managed to achieve goals.
- Ensure inventory levels are sufficient in order to facilitate demand throughout markets.
- Ensure all products are competitive in the market
- Analyse weekly reports and make necessary pricing and yield decisions
- Review monthly sales reports with top selling holidays components and provide feedback on how to further grow business
- Excellent understanding of pricing and yield processes, commercial issues and impact on wider business.
- Highly numerate, ability to monitor trends and patterns in business performance.
- Good knowledge of ground and air rates and their effect on overall selling price and gross margin.
- Ability to set and follow through clear targets and objectives to team
- Good IT & software skills including sound understanding & knowledge of TAURUS, Filemaker and Excel.
- An understanding of the impact of decisions on the business now and in the future
- Sound understanding of costing practices including gross margin protection.
Yield and Product Manager Salary and Benefits
- Base Salary to £29,000
- Discounts on travel and finance products
- Health Care
- Possible permanent opportunities
To apply for this Yield and Product Manager role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 812 3820 in confidence for additional information
Apply for Yield and Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly